You, yes you!
Can help Tutteji wachtmeister Dai Osho fulfill one of his unfulfilled dreams!
By nominating the world’s leading Transintegral theorist for the
2014 Nobel Peace Prize.
Before her parinirvana, Margaret Thatcher nominated Tutteji Wachtmeister Dai Osho for the Nobel Peace Price and failed. In her letter to the 2013 Nobel Committee she stated:
I do not personally know of anyone more worthy of this price than this skillful spiritual entrepreneur and visionary. His ideas for peace and prosperity for all, if applied, would bring an end to history and build a monument to a truly free, global Market.
The right to submit proposals for the Nobel Peace Prize shall, by statute be enjoyed by:
- Members of national assemblies and governments of states;
- Members of international courts;
- University rectors; professors of social sciences, history, philosophy, law, theology, directors of peace research institutes;
- Persons who have been awarded the Nobel Peace Prize;
- Board members of organizations that have won the Nobel Peace Prize;
- Active and former members of the Norwegian Nobel Committee; (proposals bt members of the Committee to the submitted no later than the first meeting of the Committee after February 1st) and
- Former advisers appointed by the Norwegian Nobel Institute.
The Nobel Peace Prize may also be awarded to institutions and organizations.
Last year we had over 200 qualified persons and over 2,000 non-qualified persons sign up for our campaign to nominate Tutteji Wachtmeister Dai Osho for the 2013 Nobel Peace Prize. We said last year that if we failed in 2013 that we would be back at it for 2014.
Success Begins with 110% effort
So Let’s make a 120% effort and spam The Nobel Committee With a Waterfall
Of Letters, Kind Words, Good Energy, bribes, And Prayers.
THIS IS THE YEAR FOR / US / ME / YOU / TO / NON-VIOLENTLY RAISE OUR VOICE.
Deadline for Letters to be Received By The Nobel Committee is February 1st, 2014.
What a truly inspired post. I hadn’t known the master was nominated for the prize by Her Holiness. I have been waiting for the end of history for so long, despite that ‘person with the strange Asian name” and his silly rantings. Her holiness had already pronounced on this in the eighties. There is no alternative. What stupendously insightful words, immediately seconded by the Master. No wonder he was nominated.