Introducing the Yage Express™
We invite you to a truly unique, once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to join an authentic, traditional Ayahuasca retreat of healing, transformation and inspiration under the skilled guidance of Tutteji Wachtmeister Dai Osho – or Don Tutte as he is known in the mind-bending rainforests of the Amazon where he recently was recognized as a fully transmitted Ayahuasca Shaman,
The Yage Express™ is a great introduction for people who are new to working with the sacred, transintegral medicine of Ayahuasca. It’s for anyone who wishes to experience the profound benefits of working with Ayahuasca under the gentle guidance of an award-winnings spiritual teacher. But what really sets this retreat apart is the unique opportunity to experience an industrial-strength Ayahuasca high in the comfort of a five-star hotel, without the discomforts of an upset stomach or the hassle of travelling to an unhospitable rainforest.
How is this possible?
Over the past couple of years, Transintegral Institute has worked in close collaboration with several cutting-edge chemists and we can now offer a highly refined and extremely potent synthetic variety of Banisteriopsis caapi. The chemistry involved in this feat is extremely complex but what our experts have accomplished is, basically, a successful mélange of methylenedioxyphenethylamine, psilocin, pivalylbenzhydrazine, and aspartame resulting in a powerful, highly transcendent “decongestant for the soul”, providing a smooth and comfortable neuroleptic ride and synaptic bliss. For comfort and relaxation, we’ve added small amounts of detomidine hydrochloride (Dormosedan) and Carfentanil to the mix. We call this neurochemical miracle-worker the Yage Express™.
We have also initiated a close collaboration with Country Club Lima Hotel, one of the finest hotels in Lima, Peru. Built In 1927 and completely refurbished in 1998 its public spaces feature original colonial artwork on loan from famed Museo De Osma. Its 75 suites are elegantly appointed with Peruvian artwork, complete marble bathrooms, and equipped with modern amenities. With the assistance of well-known interior decorators and local artisans we have turned the hotel’s world-famous Perroquet Restaurant into a beautiful and atmospheric Ayahuasca healing center.
During the week-long Yage Express™ retreat you’ll take part in four Ayahuasca ceremonies led by Don Tutte or one of his brilliant Amazonian assistants. As well as taking part in the Ayahuasca ceremonies you’ll be fully cleansed during the week from a combination of plant medicines, massages, and fruit baths, while also eating traditional Ayahuasca food, lovingly prepared by a master chef.
The Retreat Includes:
- 4 Ayahuasca Ceremonies, led by Don Tutte and/or his assistants.
- Purification and aromatic plant baths before ceremonies.
- Daily, full-body soft oil massages.
- Daily fruit baths.
- Orientation meeting about Ayahuasca and the ceremonies
- Integration discussions in the mornings after ceremonies
- All-inclusive deluxe package at the Country Club Lima Hotel.
- Limousine transportation to and from the Ayahuasca Healing Center.
Cost and payment
The cost of this retreat is $25,000, all inclusive, for 6 nights/7 days and 4 Ayahuasca ceremonies. While not the cheapest, we guarantee this is the best value retreat available in Peru today.
- We accept payment by credit or debit card.
- If you are unable to pay by credit or debit card please contact us about alternative payment methods – email firstname.lastname@example.org
- When you register you can choose to pay in full or pay a deposit of $10,000.
- If you pay a deposit, the remaining balance of $15,000 will be automatically charged to your credit or debit card 6 weeks before the retreat starts.
- Payments are only refundable if you cancel 4 or more weeks before the start of the retreat. However, if you cancel less than 4 weeks before the retreat you can transfer the deposit to a future retreat.
How to Register
- To register, simply click on the ‘register now’ button below
- If you are intending to come on the retreat with a friend or partner then we must receive a separate registration from each of you. If we do not receive a registration you will not be put on our reservation list and will not be able to attend the retreat.
- Very important – Please do not book your flights until you have had your booking confirmed.
|February 8 – 14, 2016||Program is fully booked|
|February 15 – 21, 2016||A few places left|
|February 29 – March 6, 2016||A few places left|
|March 7 – 13, 2016||Program is fully booked|
|March 21 – 27, 2016||Program is fully booked|
|March 28 – April 3, 2016||Open for reservations|
|April 11 – 17, 2016||Open for reservations|
|April 18 – 24, 2016||Open for reservations|
|May 2 – 8, 2016||Open for reservations|
|May 9 – 15, 2016||Open for reservations|
|May 23 – 29, 2016||Program is fully booked|
|June 13 – 19, 2016||Program is fully booked|