October 8th – 18th
Discover the secrets the world’s top gurus, swamis, rinpoches, tulkus, achaans, roshis, and senseis use to …
- Build long term, mutually satisfying relationships with disciples.
- Market in a way that has authenticity and drives results.
- Keep themselves and their disciples motivated.
- Consciously create sanghas that inspire loyalty, sensuality, and generosity.
- Transmit enlightenment while enjoying a profitable business.
Register now for FREE and receive a free bonus package worth $399
- Do you want to build a thriving sangha that leaves a legacy of positive karma for decades to come?
- Are you excited about growing a triple bottom line lineage with strong, stable profits, while focusing on authentic enlightenment and concern for your students – and the spiritual lineage itself?
- Do you feel the calling of a more profitable approach to the Dharma?
- Are you ready to take the leap and leave behind “meditation as usual,” and step onto the bleeding edge where students pop left and right?
If you answered yes to any of the above questions, the experts in the Enlightened Teachers Summit will give you everything you need to foster a truly thriving sangha and a vibrant, fun, and profitable dharma.
These top business leaders and teachers will help you make the shift:
An Untapped Market is Waiting for You!
The great news is that when you make this shift, you also become the kind of spiritual Master that appeals to the vast (and growing) Cultural Creatives’ market.
These highly conscious, caring, ingenious people are actively seeking new paradigm forms of spirituality and meditation practice, where the bottom line includes far more than just silent sitting: mutual profitability, sustainability, positive social impact, and many other factors.
And when they learn that you share their values, you earn their donations.
The Cultural Creative market is valued at $290 billion, and growing rapidly. Rather than looking for the best sangha, they will go out of their way to find the best match for what they believe in.
Whether you’re a veteran roshi, a young tulku, or run a small-scale online enlightenment service – if you want to tap into this market, you need to know how the spiritual landscape is evolving, and how to navigate through that changing landscape.